GENERAL RULES FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
Access to and use of this Portal are subject to the terms of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of the services may require the acceptance of specific conditions.
- Any use you make of the Portal or the services included in it will imply the acceptance of the legal terms of this Legal Notice.
- Access to the Portal and the correct use of the information contained in it are the responsibility of the person carrying out these actions, JEGAN S.A.L. not being responsible for the incorrect, illicit or negligent use that the user may make of it.
- It is forbidden to place or transmit any illicit, slanderous or obscene material, or any material that could constitute or induce to conduct that could be typified, cause civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- JEGAN S.A.L. is not responsible for the expressions or opinions, including those expressed in the forums or chats of the Portal.
- JEGAN S.A.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Portal, at any time and without prior notice to those users who do not comply with these general conditions.
- JEGAN S.A.L. cannot assume any responsibility with regard to the use or access made by the users outside the area to which the Portal is addressed, nor for the consequences that may arise from the lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Portal and/or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users, nor for the results that may arise from the practical application of the opinions, recommendations or studies that may be accessed through the Portal, whose final responsibility will always fall on the user.
- JEGAN S.A.L. expressly prohibits the carrying out of "framings" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Portal.
1. Portal Content
- The purpose of the Portal is to promote the activities and services provided by JEGAN S.A.L., and therefore the information contained therein does not constitute a binding offer.
- The contents of the Portal are updated periodically.
- Due to the fact that the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information contained in the Portal.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- The design, content and source codes of the Portal, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to JEGAN S.A.L. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, so their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally forbidden except with the express written authorisation of JEGAN S.A.L.
- JEGAN S.A.L. will be free to use any idea, concept, knowledge or technique that appears in any communication sent by the user to the Portal, for any purpose.
3. Viruses and technological failures
- JEGAN S.A.L. neither controls nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the user's computer system (software and hardware), documents or files.
- Therefore, JEGAN S.A.L. is not responsible for any damages suffered by the user due to the existence of virus or other elements in the Portal.
- JEGAN S.A.L. cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Portal and the services contained in it and, consequently, does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be generated by the lack of availability and failures in the access.
4. Information security
- JEGAN S.A.L. cannot guarantee that the transmission of information through the Internet is totally secure, as multiple factors beyond the control of JEGAN S.A.L. intervene.
- JEGAN S.A.L. is not responsible for any damage or harm suffered by the user due to possible contingencies in the transmission of information, such as loss of data or unauthorised access by third parties.
- Nevertheless, we inform you that JEGAN S.A.L. maintains a security policy in the treatment.
- In order to be able to adapt the services offered to your tastes or preferences, it is possible that JEGAN S.A.L. makes use of "cookies".
- The "cookies" are information that the web servers place on the hard disk so that it can remember information about the user.
- The "cookies" files themselves cannot be used to discover the user's identity and do not contain personal data or financial or health information.
- However, if you do not want a "cookie" to be installed on your hard disk, we recommend that you configure your computer's browser not to receive them.
- JEGAN S.A.L. is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of these may prevent the normal functioning of the Portal.
The advertising of JEGAN S.A.L. or of third party advertisers that we consider may be of interest to the user will be inserted in the Portal.
- JEGAN S.A.L. does not provide user information to advertisers, except for anonymous statistical data on the use of the Portal, in order to be able to improve the service and offer products in accordance with the users' expectations.
- However, JEGAN S.A.L. informs you that advertisers and suppliers, by means of cookies, may have the possibility of obtaining information about the user, the uses they make of the services and their movements through the network.
- As JEGAN S.A.L. has no connection with the uses that the advertiser may make of this information, JEGAN S.A.L. is not responsible for the collection of information by these companies.
7. Links or hyperlinks
- JEGAN S.A.L. provides you with access to other web pages that we believe may be of interest to you.
- However, these pages do not belong to it, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, it cannot be held responsible for them, for the functioning of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it.
- The linking of any web page or e-mail address to the Portal will not be permitted, except with the express written authorisation of JEGAN S.A.L., which may be revoked at any time.
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by JEGAN S.A.L. of the page that makes the link.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the conditions of use and access to this Portal contained in this Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish law, and the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, and submit to the Courts and Tribunals.